University of Calgary
UofC Navigation


A University of Calgary Campus UNICARD, also referred to as ID card, is produced and picked up from the Campus card office in the MacEwan Student Centre. The University of Calgary UNICARD or ID card is required for library loans and other campus services such as access to campus recreation and student discounts. Students can use the UNICARD as debit for photocopying and at the food courts.

Online in-program students may order their cards online directly from the Campus Card office and pick them up when they arrive on campus, or request them from the GPE office and receive their campus UNICARD in the mail. 

For further details regarding Campus Card, please visit this website,