Graduate Programs in Education
Werklund School of Education
Graduate students in Curriculum and Learning will have opportunities to understand how interpretive disciplines in curriculum and emergent theories of learning offer meaningful, critical, and transformative ways of thinking about schooling, knowledge, research, teaching/learning, and the nature of pedagogical relationships. In EDCL, curriculum and learning encompass issues of content, context, and teaching in both formal and non-formal educational settings. Learn more.
Find out more about our faculty members.
List of degrees we offer.
- Advancing Healthy & Socially Just Schools & Communities (Blended) - 2017
- Early Childhood Education - 2017
- Advancing Healthy & Socially Just Schools & Communities - 2016
- Roots of Classroom Inquiry - 2016
- Transcultural Curriculum in Early Childhood Education - 2016