Graduate Programs in Education
Werklund School of Education
The Learning Sciences specialization is committed to engage deeply in research-informed, research-active, and research-promotive programs for the purpose of improving theories and practices of learning and scholarship within the networks of professional and academic communities that address the potential of current and emerging technologies.
Find out more about our faculty members.
List of degrees we offer.
- Learning Technologies - 2017
- Design Based Learning - 2016
- Active Learning Environments: Learning Commons, Maker Space & Design Thinking (Blended) - 2017
- Design Thinking for Innovation (Blended) - 2017
- Knowing and Learning in STEM (K-12 and Post-Secondary) - 2017
- Leading and Learning in a Digital Age - 2017
- Assessment and Measurement - 2016
- Designing Technology-Rich Collaborative Learning Environments - 2016
- Design Thinking for Innovation - 2016
To engage in individual and collaborative interdisciplinary study of learning, including creating, implementing and evaluating the potential of technology for learning;
To facilitate learning sciences approaches within courses and programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels;
To develop academic capacity of graduate students who embrace inter- and trans-disciplinary perspectives on learning; and
To promote the understanding and practices of learning sciences in professional and academic communities