If your concurrent session proposal has been accepted for IDEAS 2017, you have the option to submit the full paper to the conference proceedings. All papers will be peer reviewed.
Below you will find step-by-step submission instructions, the proceedings manuscript template, a writer’s checklist and important dates and deadlines.
The paper is due on March 1, 2017.
Steps for Submitting Your Proceedings Manuscript
- Download the proceedings template and develop a manuscript (6-10 pages, double space)
- Download the Writer’s Checklist for complete proceedings manuscript requirements.
- Submit your manuscript (.doc or .docx are acceptable) on or by March 1, 2017 through the IDEAS 2017 Easy Chair site.
For instructions on how to upload your manuscript to Easy Chair, visit: https://www.easychair.org/help/article.cgi?art=how_to_submit
The peer review committee will contact all proceedings submitters by March 31 with a status update on papers (accept, accept with major revision, accept with minor revision or rejection) and further instruction.
- Call for concurrent session proposals due – December 1, 2016
- Notification of proposal acceptance – January 16, 2017
- Proceedings papers due – March 1, 2017
- Editors provide reviews to authors – March 31, 2017
- Second version of proceedings papers due (if needed) – April 21, 2017
- Submission of final proceedings papers – May 3, 2017
Full conference proceedings from past events may be found at the following links:
IDEAS 2016: Designing for Innovation
IDEAS 2015: Designing Responsive Pedagogy
IDEAS 2014: Rising to the Challenge