The following resources are highlighted specifically for student ePortfolio creation in D2L:
- **New** Quick Start Guide to D2L ePortfolio (pdf)
- D2L ePortfolio resources for students (U of C eLearn site)
- Suggestions of what you can put into your ePortfolio (pdf)
- How to use D2L ePortfolio after leaving the University (pdf)
- Youtube instructional video playlist (D2L site)
- D2L ePortfolio Resource Center (for students and faculty) (D2L site)
- Introduction to ePortfolio - Presentation for Werklund Students (pdf)
- Submit an ePortfolio item to a dropbox folder
- Create a collection
D2L ePortfolio Workshops
Half hour D2L ePortfolio workshops for students are being held the following dates and times in 2017 in EDC 373 (inside the library.)
The workshops will focus on the process and resources for creating an ePortfolio,
Wednesday March 1st, 9 - 9:30 am
Wednesday March 8th, 9 - 9:30 am
Wednesday, March.15th, 9 - 9:30 am
No registration is required.
You are welcome to stay after the presentation to work on your ePortfolio.
D2L ePortfolio Drop-in Help Sessions
EDC 373 in the Doucette Library
There are no drop-in help sessions scheduled at this time.
Individual help is also available from Joanne at the Technology desk at the Doucette Library. You can drop by, or make an appointment by sending an email to Joanne at email@example.com, or by calling 403-220-6052.