Health Link - 24/7 Health Advice
Call 811 or visit My Health Alberta
For Health and Mental Health related information, options, and location of services in Alberta.
Mental Health Helpline
For important phone numbers, click here.
ACCESS Mental Health
Call 403-943-1500 or visit ACCESS for further information and options for services available in Calgary.
Psychologists' Association of Alberta
Visit the PAA website for more information about psychological services and registered psychologists in your area. The website also has a Referral Search option if you are interested in seeking an assessment sooner or looking for other services.
Canadian Mental Health Association
Call 403-297-1700 or visit CMHA
CMHA Calgary offers a range of programs and services to the community.
- K12 Timed Reading Practice – Lite
- Mad Libs
- Read Me Stories 30 Book Library
- The Reading Game
- eReading: Greek Myths
- eReading: Gulliver’s Travels
- Jack and the Beanstalk Children’s Interactive Storybook
- Milly, Molly, and the Bike Ride
- Tumble Books ToGo Munsch 6-pack