Graduate Award Opportunities
About applying for awards
- You must apply for graduate awards; you are not automatically considered.
- You do not need to be accepted into your program before you apply for awards.
- You may apply for awards after you have submitted an application for admission and receive a University of Calgary student number (UCID).
- Some awards are restricted by citizenship; however, there are many awards for which international students are eligible.
- Award application requirements may vary for every award. It is the applicants responsibly to fully read and submit the completed application in order to have your application reviewed.
The Werklund School of Education and the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Calgary provide a range of financial assistance to students in Graduate Programs in Education. This support includes but is not limited to: