Courses in this program are offered in a blended format. Consisting of our summer residency, an on campus experience held in Summer with online work completed before and/or after your time in Calgary. Fall, Winter, and Spring courses are typically held fully online through Desire2Learn and Zoom. For additional information regarding online delivery, refer to the Online Delivery & eLearn website.
- To increase awareness of the role of personal vision and wellness in educational leadership.
- To assist educational leaders in furthering discussion and learning about authenticity, vision and wellness as key aspects of leadership and staff development.
- To assist current and future educational leaders to envision and enact a personal theory of leadership that enhances the personal wellness of staff and students while remaining cognizant of current educational realities.
- Educators with an interest in leadership
- Educators and consultants who work in the intersections of wellness, authenticity, vision and leadership
- Professionals in the areas of leadership design and development
A registration package will be sent to new students after they have been admitted. Registration for the summer term will be available in late winter. Fall and Winter registration opens in the spring. Your Graduate Program Administrator will send more information about registration to you.