Support & Services
- Identifying funding opportunities that best suit a faculty member's research interests
- Assisting with preparation of research grant proposals
- Assisting with compilation of common CVs and Web CVs
- Reviewing grant proposals, including content, budget, editorial advice and technical assistance with grant applications
- Drafting letters of support
- Liaising with University Research Services and the Office of the Vice-President, Research, as well as Financial Services
- Supporting research-related activities and events
- Research information sessions
- Assisting with scholarly publications
- Consulting on project management
Message from Dr. Sylvie Roy - Associate Dean Research
The Office of Research supports Werklund School faculty members, postdoctoral scholars and students in their research programs. We offer support for grant applications and award nominations in addition to discussing research needs and future impactful ideas. We promote transdisciplinary work and we are proud to work with community partners on different projects.
Academic Support Offices
The Office of Teaching and Learning and is part of the Academic Support Offices in the Werklund School of Education. We share space with the Office of Teaching & Learning and the Office of Internationalization.